Chrome: Clearing the browser cache (PC)
How to clear the browser cache in Chrome on a PC.
- In the Chrome browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu icon.
- Click the More Tools link.
- Click the Clear browsing data link.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the time range from which you want to clear browsing data.
- Clear browsing data by selecting check-boxes. Select the Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files check-boxes.
- Click the Clear Browsing Data button.
To learn more about clearing your cache in Chrome, visit Google Support