Network Regsitration: Finding the MAC address of your device (Windows)
How to find the MAC address (WiFi or Ethernet) of your windows device.
1. Open the run command (Win+R), type cmd (Win10) or Terminal (Win11), and click OK to open the prompt window.
2. Type getmac /v and hit enter to bring up a list of information.
3. Find the section listed as either WiFi (wireless) or Ethernet (wired).
4. Look for the section labelled Physical Address. It should look something like this 32-3E-44-1E-32-22
5. This is the MAC address for your device.