Gatekeeper: Finding the MAC address of your device (Windows)
How to find the MAC address (WiFi or Ethernet) of your windows device.
1. Open the run command (Win+R), type cmd, and click OK to open command prompt.
2. Type ipconfig /all and hit enter to bring up a list of information.
3. Find the section listed as Ethernet Adapter for wired or Wireless/WiFi Adapter for wireless.
4. Look for the line labelled Physical Address.It should look something like this 32-3E-44-1E-32-22
5. This is the MAC address for your device.