How do I add a new poll?
Go to Polls.
Select the Polls tool from the Tool Menu of your site.
Note: If the Polls tool is not available on your site by default, you can add it to your site under Site Info > Manage Tools.
Compose your poll question.
- Enter the poll question in the box marked Question.
- Add additional information in the Rich Text Editor if needed.
Specify the poll settings.
- Specify the opening and closing dates and times. You may enter the date in the text box, or you may use the calendar icon to the right to bring up a pop-up calendar for selecting your date and time.
- Indicate limits on the minimum and maximum number of answers selected.
- Choose when to make the results visible.
- Click Save and add options when finished.
Add the first answer.
- Enter the first answer option in the Rich Text Editor.
- Click Save and add options.
Add the second answer.
- Enter the second answer option in the Rich Text Editor.
- Click Save and add options. Continue this process of saving and adding options until you have added all of the options for the poll question.
- On the last option click Save. This will display the Edit a poll page with the poll options listed.