How do I move a Lessons page from one place to another?
Moving a Lessons page from one place to another is a two-part process.
Step 1: Remove the page from its current location
If you want to move a top-level Lessons page elsewhere, complete only the first step for deleting a top-level Lessons page. (Do not proceed to delete it permanently). Or if you want to move a Lessons subpage elsewhere, complete only the first step for deleting a subpage (Do not proceed to delete it permanently).
Step 2: Add existing page
The second step depends on whether you want to move the page to the top-level (i.e., to the tool menu) or move the page to be a subpage elsewhere.
To move page to the top-level:
- Go to any top-level Lessons page on the tool menu (e.g., Course Information).
- Click More Tools and then Add More Pages.
- In the Add More Pages dialog, click Place existing page on the tool menu.
- Select the radio button for the page you want to move to the top-level, and click Use selected item.
- Use the Tool Order function in the Site Info tool to rearrange items in the tool menu as desired.
To move as a subpage to another page:
- Navigate to the page where you want to add the page to be linked as a subpage.
- Click Add Content and then Add Subpage.
- In the Add Subpage dialog, click Choose existing page.
- Select the radio button for the page you want to add as a subpage, and click Use selected item.