Topics Map > Software Guides > Google Hangouts Meet
Google Meet: Recording Meetings
Google Meet. Be aware that different versions of Meet will vary in appearance and functionality.
Sharing the Recording
Please see Web Conferencing FERPA & Privacy for more details before sharing any class meeting recordings.To share the meeting recording:
- Locate it in your Google Drive. By default, meeting videos are automatically saved a folder titled, "Meet Recordings."
- Right-click the video and select “Get shareable link” from the pop-up that appears.
- Under "Get Link," click drop-down that has "Restricted" and select "Pacific Lutheran University."
- Click "Copy Link."
- Click "Done."
- (Optional) Share the link, such as on Sakai.
- Navigate to the desired location in your Sakai course site, such as a Lessons page.
- On a Lessons page, click the “Add Content” button to the top-left and select “Add Content Links”.
- Paste the link into the field under “Create Web Link” and click “Save.”
For more details on adding text and links to a Lessons page, see this video.