Topics Map > Software Guides > Screencast-O-Matic
Screencast-O-Matic, v2.4.0. Be aware that different versions of Screencast-O-Matic will vary in appearance and functionality. Full Guide: View/Download
Only PLU faculty and staff are allowed to use our licensed PRO version of Screencast-O-Matic. Follow the instructions below, and email email@example.com for license credentials.
To download and install Screencast-O-Matic:
- Open a web browser and navigate to screencast-o-matic.com/plu-itech.
- Click the Download Install button. The download will begin. When the download is complete, a pop-up will appear with license information.
- Navigate to the download location of the installation file and open it. Proceed through the installation steps until complete.
- Launch Screencast-O-Matic.
- When booted, select the “Team Plan” license option and enter the license information. If you don’t have it, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admin access on the computer may be required to install. If you’re unable to install, contact email@example.com.
After installing, see Screencast-O-Matic: Recording for recording instructions.