Topics Map > Software Guides > iMovie
iMovie, Version: 10.1.4. Be aware that different versions of iMovie will vary in appearance and functionality. Full Guide: View/Download
Menu Bar (1): Access general program operations such as New Movie, Preferences, and Help.
Project Bar (2): Switch between created projects, show/hide media library, and import media.
Browser Tabs (3): Changes the accessible assets and media in the Browser. Imported media is located in the My Media tab. The different tabs will change the interface.
Library Panel (4): Libraries and Events are stored here.
Browser (5): Imported media, organized by the selected Library and Event, are stored here. Other assets, such as Titles, Backgrounds, and Transitions, are also accessible here.
Adjustments (6): Enhance the movie here with adjustments such as color balance, crop, and speed.
Preview Window (7): View imported media and the movie in the Timeline.
Timeline (8): Build your project here. Split, modify, and arrange clips; add text and transitions.
- iMovie: Information
- iMovie: Interface
- iMovie: New Project Setup
- iMovie: Import Media
- iMovie: Adding Clips to the Timeline
- iMovie: Editing Clips in the Timeline
- iMovie: Editing Audio
- iMovie: Keyframing Audio for Ducking and Fading
- iMovie: Recording a Voiceover
- iMovie: Creating & Editing Text Titles
- iMovie: Applying Transitions
- iMovie: Applying Effects & Adjustments
- iMovie: Exporting Your Movie