Topics Map > Software Guides > Gravit Designer
Gravit Designer: Information
Description: Design application that is free and easy to use.
Usage: Creating flyers, logos, or web graphicsAvailable locations: Any web browser, or free download
Access: Download at designer.io
Help: (253) 535-7525, email@example.com, or visit the Help Desk in Mortvedt Library
Gravit Designer is an easy-to-use graphic design software similar in functionality to Adobe InDesign. It can be used to create layouts for flyers, vector graphics, presentations, and other visual design projects. Gravit Designer is available on all computer operating systems as well as from within web browsers. A Gravit Cloud account is required to save projects.
Gravit Designer has a free and Pro (paid) version. The free version has the same functionality as Pro, with a few limitations. See a comparison between the two versions here.
- Gravit Designer: Information
- Gravit Designer: Installation
- Gravit Designer: Interface Overview
- Gravit Designer: Importing & Editing Images
- Gravit Designer: Using the Text Tool
- Gravit Designer: Using the Editing Panels
- Gravit Designer: Drawing & Editing Shapes
- Gravit Designer: Arranging Objects & Layering
- Gravit Designer: Saving a Project
- Gravit Designer: Exporting a Project