Topics Map > Software Guides > Gravit Designer
Gravit Designer: Installation
Gravit Designer, Version: 2020-1.3.4. Be aware that different version of Gravit will vary in appearance and functionality. Access Gravit Designer at designer.io.
Gravit Designer can be used in two ways: as an installed application, or from a web browser. The two versions are nearly identical, the exceptions being that the installed version runs smoother and can use text fonts that are installed on the computer. Both the online and installed versions can be used for free.
To use the web browser version of Gravit Designer, navigate to designer.io and click the "Start Now" button to the top-right. The Gravit Designer interface will open in a new page.
To install Gravit Designer:
- Navigate to designer.io.
- Click the "Download" button to the top-right.
- Select the operating system that corresponds to your computer from the download options. The page will be re-directed to a store page depending on the option selected.
- From the store page, locate and select the option to download. For Mac computers, the App Store will need to be opened.
- Follow the download and install process until it's complete.
- Gravit Designer: Information
- Gravit Designer: Installation
- Gravit Designer: Interface Overview
- Gravit Designer: Importing & Editing Images
- Gravit Designer: Using the Text Tool
- Gravit Designer: Using the Editing Panels
- Gravit Designer: Drawing & Editing Shapes
- Gravit Designer: Arranging Objects & Layering
- Gravit Designer: Saving a Project
- Gravit Designer: Exporting a Project