Topics Map > Software Guides > Gravit Designer
Gravit Designer: Exporting a Project
Gravit Designer, Version: 2020-1.3.4. Be aware that different version of Gravit will vary in appearance and functionality. Access Gravit Designer at designer.io.
A project must be exported in order to print. Projects can be exported as an image file, vector graphic, or PDF. For most printing purposes, such as for flyers, PNG is the recommended format. We recommend that users preview the project prior to exporting to make sure it looks desirable.
To preview, click the Play/Present button to the far right of the Toolbar. Any objects outside of the Canvas will not be visible in this view mode.
To export a project, navigate to File > Export and select an option (PNG, JPG, PDF). The file will be downloaded onto the computer. Be aware that images printed on most printers will not print fully to the edge, and there will be a white border around the document.
- Gravit Designer: Information
- Gravit Designer: Installation
- Gravit Designer: Interface Overview
- Gravit Designer: Importing & Editing Images
- Gravit Designer: Using the Text Tool
- Gravit Designer: Using the Editing Panels
- Gravit Designer: Drawing & Editing Shapes
- Gravit Designer: Arranging Objects & Layering
- Gravit Designer: Saving a Project
- Gravit Designer: Exporting a Project