Topics Map > Getting Started with Technology > Labs & Studios
Labs & Studios
User Services offers resources for creating digital media projects, from computer labs to production studios. These areas are open to all students, faculty, and staff, although some have restrictions. Visit the following pages for more information about space, including the available software and equipment.
- Design Labs (Mortvedt Library and Wiegand): computer labs with digital media software such as the Adobe CC Suite and microsoft office.
- Wiegand Sound Studios: two sound booths for electronic music production.
- Studio: audio, video, and photography production space.
- Haley Center: largest general use computer lab.
- Morken Open Lab: PC lab, mainly for School of Business use