Topics Map > Getting Started with Technology > Banner Self-Service
Banner Self-Service is used in the gathering and management of student, staff and faculty information.
For students, it gives access to
- Class Registration
- Student Records
- Financial Aid
- Final Grades
For faculty, it gives access to teaching schedules, class rosters, and final grade submission. This is an integrated database where basic person information is shared between all systems.
For all employees Banner Self-Service provides access to time sheets, pay information, leave reports, leave balances, tax forms, and benefit information.
Banner Self-Service is a secure site and requires your PLU ePass to login at https://banweb.plu.edu.
- Go to https://banweb.plu.edu and click the Banner Self-Service link.
- Click the Access Banner Self-Service using my PLU ePass link.
- Enter your PLU ePass username and password.
Getting Started with Technology Guide Index
- Getting Started with Technology for Students
- ePass Account
- DUO: Signup Process
- Network Registration: Wi-Fi and Internet Access
- [Link for document 91490 is unavailable at this time]
- Banner Self-Service
- Software Licenses
- Classroom Technology
- Media Checkout Equipment
- Labs & Studios
- Technical Support