Topics Map > Getting Started with Technology > Classroom Technology
PLU’s learning spaces are equipped with technology that allow you to easily connect a device and display it to an audience. Each space has a standard control interface that makes using the equipment simple and familiar in every space on campus. Visit the Learning Spaces site (see link below) to see the details about what is available in each room.
- Classroom Podium Quick Start - Quick step-by-step guide for using classroom podia.
- Classroom Podium Video Tutorials - Quick start video tutorials for using installed equipment, connecting mobile devices, and tips for troubleshooting and support.
- Learning Spaces Site - View photos of learning space characteristics, configurations, details, and equipment stationed in rooms.
Get Help with Classroom Technology
Visit the Help Desk in the Library
Help Requests: helpdesk.plu.edu
Getting Started with Technology Guide Index
- Getting Started with Technology for Students
- ePass Account
- DUO: Signup Process
- Network Registration: Wi-Fi and Internet Access
- [Link for document 91490 is unavailable at this time]
- Banner Self-Service
- Software Licenses
- Classroom Technology
- Media Checkout Equipment
- Labs & Studios
- Technical Support