Topics Map > Software Guides > WeVideo
WeVideo: Recording a Voice-over
WeVideo, 2020. Be aware that different versions of WeVideo will vary in appearance and functionality.
Voiceover narrations can be recorded directly in WeVideo. Always do a test recording before the real thing, and use an external USB microphone if available for better quality. Voiceover clips can be edited the same way as any other audio clip.
To record a voiceover:
- Navigate to the “My Media” tab to the top-left.
- Click “Narrate” to the top-left of the Browser.
- When ready, click the “Record” button. Recording will begin after a 3-second countdown.
- When done, click “Stop.”
- Listen to the preview of the recording.
- If there was an issue, click “Record Again.”
- A new audio file will also appear in the "My Media" tab.